Panaxea (www.panaxea.eu) provides customized, high-quality analyses about the added value of products and interventions in the care pathway. We specialize in health economic modeling for diagnostica and medical devices to facilitate market access in Europe.
Curious to see how tools developed by Panaxea can be used for the early evaluation of innovations in health care? Our generic health economic model is used to evaluate programs and interventions in the European Innovation Partnership on Active and Healthy Ageing (EIP on AHA). To hear more about the work of Panaxea come join the workshop (W27) with Gimon de Graaf on Wednesday 11 November at 13.45 h (Workshop Session V; Room Brown 2 (L2)).
Did you miss it?
Visit our website at www.panaxea.eu and try our own generic model for diagnostic testing. Or contact Gimon De Graaf or Isabelle Lepage-Nefkens for a coffee during ISPOR Milan 2015 or a later appointment at your convenience.
Please do come and discover the expertise of Panaxea at the following posters, presentations and workshops at ISPOR Milan 2015:
Monday, November 9
• PMD49: Estimating indirect cost savings trough reduction in antibiotic resistance using a procalcitonin (PCT)-algorithm (13:15 – 14:15)
• PMD68: Net savings by using PCT-algorithm to guide antibiotic therapy in patients with COPD exacerbations (13:15 – 14:15)
• PMD87: A diagnostic protocol for the diagnosis of respiratory allergy in the Netherlands (13:15 – 14:15)
• PCN150: value of implementation of physical exercise for cancer survivors (18:45–19:45)
• PCN186: Cost-effectiveness and feasibility of implementing MRI-guided new adjuvant chemotherapy (18:45-19:45)
Tuesday, November 10
• F7: Conjoint Analysis: good research practices for statistical analysis (17:45–18:45 room: Brown 3 (L2))
• IP7: Are current icer thresholds outdated? Does MCDA offer a more holistic approach to assessing the value of innovative technologies? (13:45–14:45 room: space 1 (L0))
Wednesday, November 11
• Third plenary session: recommendations from the ISPOR MCDA emerging good practice task force and remaining controversies (11:15–12:30 room: Gold (L2))
• MD4 : Cost-effectiveness of 18f-fdg pet/ct for screening distant metastasis in stage ii/iii breast cancer patients of the UK, the USA and the Netherlands (15:00 – 15:15 Room: Space 2 (L0))
• PRM248: Early HTA in innovation partnerships (12:45 – 13:45)
• W27: Assessing the impact of large healthcare innovation partnerships using health economic modeling: lessons from Active and Healthy Ageing (EIP on AHA) (13:45–14:45 Brown 2 (L2))
Isabelle Lepage-Nefkens, PhD, MPH, MSc
Managing Director, Panaxea
Panaxea (www.panaxea.eu) provides customized, high-quality analyses about the added value of products and interventions in the care pathway. We specialize in health economic modeling for diagnostica and medical devices to facilitate market access in Europe. From that perspective we offer clear insights to costs and benefits for health providers, patients and payers at each level of the care pathway. We offer flexible, to-the-point solutions for companies to make the value of your product explicit, to resolve market access issues or/and to focus R&D efforts.